Mission: We help our clients perform better by providing responsive, insightful, and exceptional management consulting services.
I have been working at The Highlands Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)
- Excellent team of engaged people who work together and respect each other.
- Work-life balance is taken seriously here. The company's commitment to their staff helps me be more willing to help out when long hours are needed.
- Weekly marketing meetings allow you to connect with the entire team, since everyone is out at their clients during the week.
- Great environment for people who want to continuously learn and improve. People wear multiple hats, which is great if you like to expand your horizons.
- Generous benefits package, especially for a small company.
- Parking at the office is super tight, but in the grand scheme of things, this isn’t a huge deal.
- There is no annual cost of living raise; however, the bonuses compensate for that.
Advice to Management
Mike works hard and truly cares for his staff. His commitment to excellence sets the example for everyone who works with him.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –