Mission: We've worked hard to foster a culture that attracts top-notch clients and employees. Four guiding principles have helped us maintain our focus on what’s important over the last twenty years. To view these principles and learn more about Keystone visit ...
I have been working at The Keystone Group full-time (More than 3 years)
- I've learned more here in four years than I have relative to any other portion of my career
- The experience relative to age is unmatched
- You become a part of the management team at clients as a result of the impactful projects and the importance relative to the company's future
- The Directors (Partners) of the firm are smart, experienced, and willing to get in to the details to improve the bottom-line of clients. They are also people you can relate with over dinner or a drink, and who care about your personal development and happiness.
- Travel can be monotonous, but definitely more flexible than other consulting firms
- Projects tend to be in "industrial" areas that don't always offer the most diverse food and hotel options
- The hours on some projects can be hard, but this tends to ebb and flow throughout the year due to the diversity of project work
Advice to Management
- Continue to be a place where employees can grow their skills faster than anywhere else
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Keystone Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.
I applied through University recruiting.
1st round: 30 minute on-campus interview (mostly behavioral, several charts/graphs)
2nd round: 2 hour interview at Atlanta office (1 hour case, 1 hour behavioral)
3rd round: Chicago office