Mission: We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We love cooking up media to reach and inspire consumers so our clients win. We are entrepreneurial, we are driven, we are curious, we are ...
I worked at The Media Kitchen (More than a year)
I worked at TMK for 2 years and I can honestly say it was the best experience of my life. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone I know. A few reasons I loved this place:
- You will learn and grow more than you could ever imagine at this company
- Leadership listens to their employees
- Management will go out of their way to make sure are not overwhelmed and are happy with your day to day responsibilities
- Everyone who works here is extremely helpful. They all have different areas of expertise and are willing/excited to teach you about them
- The people here are smart, nice, and fun to be around. You will enjoy coming to work
I am lucky enough to say I really didn't have any cons with the company. It's a great company overall.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing, it's working.
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Media Kitchen.
As this is an entry level position, the process is fairly straight forward. They will likely ask you what, if any, previous experience you have working in advertising. You will also likely meet with several different team members, including those you will work directly with as well as the superiors you will report to. I'd recommend bringing several copies of your resume.