I have been working at The OutCast Agency (More than 3 years)
- client roster
- relationship with clients (lots of trust across accounts)
- development program is great (coach, training programs, shadow program, clear path)
- fun office environment
- bad email/Slack culture (always on/available mentality)
- personal opinion: PR as an industry is not very stimulating
- very common to hear people complain about how busy or stressed they are
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA).
I applied online through the company website and was contacted by HR within a week for a phone screen. A week after the phone screen I was brought in for an in person interview with four different people (two 30 minute interviews).
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –