I have been working at The Pokémon Company International full-time (Less than a year)
- Most people are super enthusiastic about the product, very positive atmosphere
- Future outlook looks very bright, lot of cool projects in the work
- They take process very seriously (in engineering at least)
- Really sweet office building
- People from a startup background might find the process to be slow, but this is not really a con; rather, it's a learning experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Pokémon Company International in April 2017.
Started with a recruiter, then moved to the HR person. He was refreshingly candid and open. The brand sounds to have a lot of passionate employees, but it didn't feel like a good cultural fit for me.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –