Mission: Our mission is to assist our clients to bring new therapies—and sometimes even cures—to patients living with complex diseases. By harnessing our scientific brain trust and deep healthcare marketing expertise, we strive to uniquely communicate the scientific ...
I have been working at The Scienomics Group full-time (More than a year)
I worked at TSG for 2 years in Medical & Scientific services in San Francisco, and I had an extremely positive experience. I would highly recommend this company for several reasons:
- The SF office is a tight-knit, diverse, smart, and hard working group which is a pleasure to be a part of
- The projects are interesting and diverse within medical communications
- As part of HCG, there are many opportunities for career advancement and continuing education (especially for people coming from academia, there are many opportunities to learn more about the pharmaceutical business)
- In any client-facing role, sometimes project timelines can be aggressive, leading to the inevitable crunch time. This is not a con for TSG, but just something to be aware of if you've never worked at an agency
- TSG SF is a smaller office so you may be asked to take on roles that you weren't expecting
- Staffing on fast-moving project teams can be a challenge, but management does a great job being proactive about staffing changes
Advice to Management
Keep crushing it!
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Scienomics Group (Greenwich, CT).
Went through multiple rounds of interviews including a screening with HR in the beginning that scaled to a VP interview after which point I was flown out to visit the offices and meet with 5-6 other employees
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –