Mission: Our "High Tech, High Touch" approach combines proprietary technology with an immersive account management process to foster a true collaboration and partnership between the agency and client. The Search Agency believes a holistic approach to ...
I worked at The Search Agency full-time (More than a year)
1. The company as a whole does everything it can to keep employees happy.
2. Leadership at The Search Agency is incredibly transparent and direct.
3. Employees at The Search Agency are well educated, smart and driven.
1. The company first loyalty is to its sustainability.
2. Leadership is extremely loyal, and it's hard to work your way up the company ladder.
3. Employees are not more important than the group. Always broaden the scope of your education and experience.
Advice to Management
I am a huge fan of the men and women who lead the TSA. My advice to the President, CEO and company executives, is to find an easier method of encouraging employees to share ideas, sales leads, and recommendations.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Search Agency in March 2016.
I applied online and had 3 phone interviews with HR and then the different paid search managers. They asked me questions about what type of clients I had worked on, my technical skills and my personality. I was an out of state candidate and they hired me over the phone, which was odd, so I requested to fly out and meet the team before accepting. I had to pay for this trip on my own dime which surprised me.
I didn't need to negotiate salary. I tried to negotiate on moving expenses and the cost to fly out to meet the team but they wouldn't budge.