I have been working at The Tech Museum of Innovation part-time (More than a year)
- great coworkers
- supervisors are flexible and understanding
- strengthens your presentation skills and customer services skills
- lots of opportunities to work overtime
- can go from extremely busy to having a slow day in a span of a day
- this job is not for everyone, you need to be able to have the personality and patience to work with kids to seniors
- you're only able to move up once, it goes from just regular gallery staff to senior gallery staff.
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Tech Museum of Innovation (San Jose, CA).
Interviewed by the Events Director and Assistant. Asked a serious of questions about previous work experience and current position. Asked about genuine interest science, technology. Proceeded to examine my ability to meet the expectations and responsibilities of the positon.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –