Mission: The Telegraph’s mission is to provide content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. It delivers quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day, across its digital and print properties as well as through leading digital ...
I have been working at The Telegraph full-time
- A nice office with space for collaboration,
- A nice office in a brilliant central location
- Team has been very welcoming and ready to answer questions
- Already had the opportunity to go to two 'infoshares' where experts in the business share their knowledge
- The CEO is active on the company's social media platform and open about the strategy
- Good work/life balance is strongly encouraged
- More meeting rooms would be useful!
I applied online. I interviewed at The Telegraph (Chatham, England (UK)).
Very quick process and interview was relaxed - conducted with 2 employees. Gave you time to answer questions so there was no time pressure which made the interview more relaxed.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –