Mission: Our Digital Edge Creates Extreme Value For You
I have been working at Three Ships full-time (Less than a year)
- Smart, articulate people in all areas of agency
- Good growth potential at non-manager level
- Access to tools and training; company will pay for professional development
- High level of professionalism in work conduct
- Managers are reasonable and flexible to change if a case is made
Overall, an intellectually demanding work environment and culture.
- Occasional long hours
- Constantly changing processes
- Extensive client presentation preparation
Advice to Management
Stay true to our Values. Focus first on talent; tech comes second. Hire domain expertise and let strategy come before execution.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three Ships.
The interview was intense and they put you through the ringer. At the end, they don't really do a good job, but they make it stressful. Be prepared to answer questions that don't really seem to identify good or bad candidates
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –