I have been working at Tiscali full-time (More than a year)
- Sharing of experience and informations is a common thing everyday.
- Very good place to work, the open campus offer sun , clean air and a beautiful big garden to walk where you can know many professional people.
- Payments of salary without delays
- Strict work time with 1 hour to lunch.
- No benefits during years
Advice to Management
- It's not a problem about this company, it's a typical italian behaviour: the meritocracy. I think you should take a look to some other international company to see how you can motivate people to working better..
I applied online. I interviewed at Tiscali in July 2014.
applied through company webiate, it was a skype interview, questions were related to basics of thermodynamics. applied through company webiate, it was a skype interview, questions were related to basics of thermodynamics.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –