I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time
- Innovation is clearly on the rise
- Large culture shift to be more aligned with this day and age
- Very energetic and positive staff
- Some lapses in communication, too many things coming as a surprise
- PTO is average at best, sick days converted to more vacation would be step in right direction
Advice to Management
Review current policies
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.
Ironically I was contacted after I accepted an offer from another home builder in the Phoenix area. The only reason I considered speaking to Toll Brothers is because I have loved the product they build for many years, and I always wanted to get into the semi-custom building industry.
I met with one of Toll Brother's project managers on a Friday afternoon and we hit it off instantly. We spoke for almost a hour and a half. I received a call just a couple days later to meet with their VP, and again the meeting went very well.
We’re honored to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as the World's #1 Most Admired Home Builder for the 5th consecutive year! Read the full story here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMasY
We are proud to announce that we have been named 2018 Builder of the Year for the seventh time by the Texas Association of Builders! Read here for the full press release: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQxdL