I worked at Topocean Consolidation Service full-time (Less than a year)
- Awesome coworkers/employees
- Organized and great vision from leadership
- Good benefits
- Company will give the ability to learn every opportunity to learn/grow in the industry
- Pay is fair, but could be more competitive
- Could provide more specific training and self-growth seminars for certain departments and positions
- The open office layout is not bad, but is a bit cramped at times
Advice to Management
It was a pleasure working with Topocean. I came from another company in the industry and had multiple offers before accepting this one. If I had one piece of advice, I'd try to have HR be more engaged and create fun events for the employees on a weekly basis.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topocean Consolidation Service.
Only one interview with department manager and HR Manager. Both took turns asking questions regarding college background, interest in the industry, as well as basic qualifications and technical skills. Most of the skills are learned on the job so not very rigorous.
The Topocean Group has launched its first mobile app, MCTS, which stands for mobile cargo tracking system. Read more: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIQhM