- Hartford, CT
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (TRV)
- Insurance Carriers
- $10+ billion (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
"Great Place to work"
ProsIf you are looking for a great job, stable company, room for growth and want to be rewarded for hard work this is a great place to work. It's truly is a company that rewards hard working employees
ConsHigh expectations, but who doesn't want to be pushed if you work hard and are paid well for it.
Travelers Photos+ Add Photo
Customer Service Representative InterviewAnonymous Employee in Wausau, WINo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview was pretty straight forward. Typical interview questions. Lasted about an hour. I think I was the last one and didn’t get past round one. Not sure as others said more difficult.Interview
What is your work style?1 Answers
See All 1,702 interviews
Travelers Awards & Accolades
- Military Friendly Employer, GI Jobs, 2020
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign, 2020
- DEI Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion, 100% Disability Equality Index, Disability Equality Index (DEI), 2020
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2019
- Top 100 Internship Programs, WayUp, 2019
Popular Careers with Travelers Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Travelers Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Travelers offer massages?
...The best perks of the job are going home, the bathroom breaks and the free coffee...
August 15, 2021
People Also Ask about Travelers
To get a job at Travelers, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Travelers and prepare for tough questions.