Mission: We are a work hard/play hard team, and foster a collaborative, fun and creative environment, where we enable our developers to do the best work of their careers. We invest and support in the growth and development of our people as a core value, and structure our teams so that ...
I have been working at Treyarch full-time (More than 5 years)
• Treyarch is a place where we work and play hard. When it's time to get serious and get work done we have the right ingredients to crack the most challenging problems. We do this with professionalism and a great desire to achieve perfection.
• For those that leave a great mark on a project, there is often lucrative compensations depending on how the game was received. It's a great incentive, and it feels great that your manager looks at all your contributions when that time comes.
• Treyarch IT and Operations department are proactive and try to serve you as much as they can. Sometimes they go out of their way to fulfil your requests.
• Treyarch feels like an extended family to me, and I love coming to work to this place full of the top creatives in our industry.
• Although there are very few negative things I can things of about the Studio, We can get better at identifying potential risks that will end up in re-works or extended hours committing to clean up or changing direction. Sometimes we ignore the lessons of the past with the desire that it will work better this time around, and sometimes it just doesn't.
Advice to Management
• Management should pay a little more attention to the feedback of employees that have already gone through similar challenges to minimized repetition of same mistakes.
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Treyarch in February 2017.
Two engineer interviewers. Started from introducing previous projects. Then bunch of technical questions such as hash table, stack & heap, C++ key words, virtual table, delete element in array, 3D math (dot/cross product).