Mission: Trigger invents unrivaled mixed reality experiences for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, our work combines premiere content with the latest technology, blending physical and digital worlds in innovative yet ...
I worked at Trigger Global full-time
- This is a no drama agency, where there is little to none politics and management is always looking to improve and know what the employees think.
- Well established processes that help project managers do their job properly.
- You get to work in really innovative projects that include AR and VR, as well as entertainment client like Sony Pictures and Lionsgate.
- The team is talented and the coworkers are fun and geeky people with whom you'd want to go out any Friday.
- As in any other advertising agency the hours can get long sometimes, especially close to launches.
- Compensation could be higher for Project Managers.
I applied online. I interviewed at Trigger Global in April 2017.
It's a weird and rude interview. A guy scheduled a date for the interview through email, then said he was busy and changed the date,
but even didn't confirm the date with me until I emailed again for confirmation. After I received the call, he asked "what are you working on?" and I felt like "What? ",
and asked "What do you mean?", he didn't answered me and asked "what are you doing now?" again impatiently, the subsequent questions are ambiguous and stupid like
" How do you use unity? " or "What's you architecture while you use unity? ".
The phone call ended after ten mins and I was annoyed that I spent ten mins in the kind of garbage.
Video: Trigger-- who we are, what we do. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQFgz
Woot! Amazing pics of our AR in the Star Wars blog! "We Went On A #findtheforce Scavenger Hunt" http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ0y1