Mission: At Trigger we have a passion to create cool things with the latest technology. Some of our latest projects involve creating new play experiences for kids that blends the physical and digital. We enjoy and love movies, superheroes, games, LEGO and gadgets. We do our best to get ...
I worked at Trigger Global full-time
- This is a no drama agency, where there is little to none politics and management is always looking to improve and know what the employees think.
- Well established processes that help project managers do their job properly.
- You get to work in really innovative projects that include AR and VR, as well as entertainment client like Sony Pictures and Lionsgate.
- The team is talented and the coworkers are fun and geeky people with whom you'd want to go out any Friday.
- As in any other advertising agency the hours can get long sometimes, especially close to launches.
- Compensation could be higher for Project Managers.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trigger Global in September 2015.
The get back to you quickly if your resume checks out. Phone screening was non-technical, mostly getting an idea of your background and past technical experience.
Whiteboard coding problems a little harder, and more algorithm oriented. Brush up on your discreet math skills, in particular summations/series and partial sum formulas.
Our Smurftastic friends will appreciate these Oscar-nom poster spoofs we created recently for the next SMURFS film. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQPNi
Believe it or not, Trigger has been making augmented reality experiences since 2009! The technology has come so far in 8 years! Just came across this AR video demo from our DISTRICT 9 (2009) project: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQvzD