Mission: Our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. We do this by tapping into people's desire to share experiences and make things better.
More than just a rating, Trustpilot stars signify to the world that a company has ...
I have been working at Trustpilot full-time (Less than a year)
- The product makes sense for both consumers and businesses, and our new branding is awesome
- The entire team is friendly, welcoming and fun
- Training is thorough and ongoing throughout your time here
- Managers are transparent about your goals and supportive in helping you get there
- It's exciting to work with people from all over the world
- It's a fast-paced environment where you gain a lot of valuable skills in a short amount of time
None that I can think of so far.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trustpilot (New York, NY) in January 2016.
I was contacted by TrustPilot through a recruiter. The process started with a phone call about the role with an internal recruiter. After the call I was directed to a programming challenge to find a anagram with a MD5 hash key. I made the assumption that the solution must be 3 words long and managed to get the answer within 4 seconds using hashes. This got me an invite for an in person interview. My in person interview did not have much structure. I was asked to draw up an MVC framework on a whiteboard and then went over the programming challenge. It was never clear to me what they were looking for in the program. The went over my style and how it could have been made faster and more generic.