Tuff Shed Overview
- Denver, CO
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Company - Private
- Home Furniture & Housewares Stores
- $100 to $500 million (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Tuff Shed Reviews
"1 Year fullfilled and I couldn't be in a better place, both professionally & personally!"
ProsFrom the moment I interviewed to day one of employment, Tuff Shed oozes teamwork and a get it done attitude. I continued to feel confident and comfortable during my onboarding and my first few weeks
ConsAt this time I do not have anything to bring up.
Advice to ManagementPerhaps maybe more notice when it comes to PLE's
Tuff Shed Photos+ Add Photo
Tuff Shed Interviews
Scheduler InterviewAnonymous Employee in Richmond, VAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Tuff Shed (Richmond, VA)
InterviewThe interview was scheduled for two days after my application was submitted. Everyone is super nice. The interview was very easy going and it seems like a great company to work for.Interview
What is your favorite part of any job you’ve had and why?1 Answers
See All 25 interviews
Tuff Shed Awards & Accolades
- 2023 Champion for Military Hiring, Recruit Military, 2023
- Denver Business Journal Top Ten Fastest Growing Companies 2022, The Denver Business Journal, 2022
- Service Provider of the Year: Southern-Tuff Shed, Home Sweet Home Services, 2021
- Tuff Shed Inc. 40th Anniversary Day, City of Denver, 2021
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Tom Saurey-Tuff Shed, Inc., Ernst & Young, 2004
Popular Careers with Tuff Shed Job Seekers
Tuff Shed FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Tuff Shed Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What is paid time off like at Tuff Shed?
...They have a great benefit program including bonus payouts and time off benefits....
October 1, 2022
People Also Ask about Tuff Shed
To get a job at Tuff Shed, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Tuff Shed and prepare for tough questions.