I have been working at Turbine full-time
- Great people
- Fantastic benefits
- You're working for Warner Brothers!
- Fun work events
- WB specific benefits (access to movies the day before release, 4 times a year)
- Not much potential for job growth
- Innovation has been severely stunted at Turbine
- Inter-departmental communication leaves something to be desired
- WB Corporate is heavy-handed at times, cramming the game into already-well established pigeonhole genres
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turbine (Needham, MA) in April 2016.
I spoke on the phone with the head of the email marketing program at Turbine first. It was a good conversation and he was quite informative about the job. I worked with an HR person to schedule a in-person interview. I went in a week later. Turbine is a cool and relaxed place; I felt comfortable. I met with individuals three times and I met with two groups of two. They were friendly and helpful and we had some good conversations about a variety of topics.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –