I have been working at Turner Enterprises (More than a year)
Great benefits, plenty of time off, great autonomy!! Everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Great opportunity for growth and development.
Company in transition. It is really hard to say anything adverse about Turner Enterprises. They are a great company to work for.
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turner Enterprises (Bingham Farms, MI) in September 2013.
**SCAM. Don't do it. I was pulled in like this..very similar to Vector Marketing and other outside sales companies
1) You apply online --sounds like an awesome opportunity right? great training, salary, interfacing with different departments
2) You get a call or email from "Hr" a day or two later saying they have "the perfect position for you"
3) You call them back. Talk with HR "the receptionist" about the job, but she's very vague, doesn't name specifics about the work, the salary, anything but invites you in, on the spot, to meet with a manager
4) HR expresses urgency, that they're trying to fill the role right away and they invite you in for a 20-30 minute interview the following day or very soon after the phone call.
5) You go in, the Manager talks about how great the company is, all the perks, but avoids talking job specifics. S/He tells you they like you, they invite you a day later for a 'second interview
6) Second interview is an all day door-to-door sales "training experience"
7) before you know it, you've wasted your time, money, and energy and they want to hire you for this program which you hardly know anything about. Sometimes you don't get paid for a while.
Total scam--don't get caught up in this. If you don't mind doing door to door sales and training to manage others who do this kind of work, then apply and go through with it. It's hardly as glamorous as they claim it to be.
Reasons for Declining
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –