- Free meal with every shift and the food is AMAZING!
- Tips are great and are split evenly (even hostess, dishwashers, busters, and chefs get a portion)
- If you aren't a full time employee it is very easy to request to work certain days and to take days off
- They are great at rehiring employees (for instance only working summers when you are home from school)
- It is a pretty nice restaurant and they really value there customers, therefore there is a lot of stress on you not to mess up orders or slack off.
- hard on your feet - but hey that's any restaurant job
Advice to Management
I have no advice for the management
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –