Mission: We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
From health care to health.
Patients first ...
At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we strive to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve.
With award-winning institutions that provide superior care to patients, UCHealth spans over three regions in Colorado. Together, they push the boundaries of medicine, attract research funding, host clinical trials and improve health through innovation. Whichever location you choose, your potential will have no limits at UCHealth.
Among our facilities:
- Broomfield Hospital
- Grandview Hospital in Colorado Springs
- Greeley Hospital, opening 2019
- Highlands Ranch Hospital, opening 2019
- Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont
- Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland
- Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado Springs
- Memorial Hospital North in Colorado Springs
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital in Woodland Park
- Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins
- UCHealth Medical Group
- UCHealth Community Services Division
- University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora
- Yampa Valley Medical Center in Steamboat Springs
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital, Laramie, Wyoming
- Sidney Regional Medical Center, Sidney, Nebraska
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Wyoming
New Facilities Opening 2019:
The new hospital in Highlands Ranch will join UCHealth’s proud traditions of superior care and unwavering commitment to patients and the communities we serve. In addition to providing the highest-quality care close to home, our patients will also gain access to advanced treatments and innovative clinical trials across the entire UCHealth system. When it opens in early 2019, UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital will bring leading-edge care and advanced medicine to residents in one of the fastest growing areas of the country. Spanning approximately 340,000 square feet—with an adjacent 85,000-square-foot medical office building housing a two-story cancer center—the full-service hospital will open with approximately 87 inpatient beds and room to expand.
We are excited to bring the new Greeley Hospital and Greeley Medical Center to one main campus in west Greeley. Our new campus will provide residents in this growing area with convenient and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services at the highest level of care.
As a system that’s home to three hospitals with Magnet designations by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, UCHealth continues to hire the best professionals in health care. UCHealth is looking for people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, ambition and intellectual curiosity. Join us in our mission to improve lives.
Inpatient Surgery (OR)
New Graduate Nurse Residency
Rehabilitation Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech)
Ambulatory/Outpatient (Medical Assistants, Clinic RNs)
The ultimate freedom is to become the person you want to be, both in your career and while living your own extraordinary life. That's why UCHealth supports you by offering a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time and part-time employees.
- $0 high deductible health care plans
- Education assistance up to $4,000 each year
- Pension plan, fully funded by UCHealth, that is 100% vested after 5 years of employment.
- Annual performance bonus
- And more!
Pushing the boundaries of medicine
At UCHealth we measure success first by patient outcomes and satisfaction. With an academic medical center at our core, we have at hand the newest technologies and the latest proven treatments - but those advantages mean little unless we have helped our patients regain a level of wellness that opens them to life's possibilities.
We serve the people of Colorado and the nation with the very latest in patient and family-centered care and service. Over the years UCHealth facilities and programs have earned - and continue to earn - numerous awards and recognitions:Our specialty practices have rapidly gained a reputation for excellence nationwide. With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, UCHealth is the state’s largest and most innovative health system.
- Consecutive Magnet designations by the American Nursing Credentialing Center (5 for Poudre Valley Hospital, 4 for University of Colorado Hospital), an accomplishment fewer than 30 hospitals worldwide have achieved. Medical Center of the Rockies is also a Magnet designated hospital.
- Multiple rankings among the best hospitals in the country by US News & World Report, other rating services, and healthcare organizations that closely examine medical specialties
- Multiple Nightingale Award winners for excellence in nursing care
- Medical outcomes above state averages in many areas
- Deep involvement in implementing Institute for Healthcare Improvement, patient safety, and clinical quality initiatives
UCHealth combines the strengths of the region’s best academic and community hospitals, along with access to clinics throughout the Front Range to improve the lives of patients and their families in Colorado and beyond.
In our 2018 fiscal year, (July 1, 2017–June 30, 2018), we invested $854 million in programs, facilities, subsidies, research and more in communities across all regions (up from $647 million in 2017). It’s part of our commitment to help as many people as possible live an extraordinary life.
Our efforts focused on many issues facing our communities, including these pressing needs:
- Bolstering programs and partnerships to boost suicide prevention and behavioral health resources.
- Instituting new programs and technology to curb opioid addiction and abuse.
- Improving access to resources, including subsidizing care and opening new points of communication.
- Creating awareness and educating communities on the importance of cardiovascular health.
I have been working at UCHealth full-time (Less than a year)
Great organization with a focus on patients and employees. Great benefits, retirement and insurance! UCHealth Greeley Hospital will be a great addition for families in the community.
As with all rapidly growing organization there are challenges, but these can be overcome.
Advice to Management
Continue the great work with the focus on the mission and vision with patients and families always at the forefront.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UCHealth.
Spoke with Manager via phone and she was very pleasant, explained the role, expectations, and different units I would work in as float pool RN. Only asked a few nursing questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –