- Rosemont, IL
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (USFD)
- Founded in 1993
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
US Foods Video
US Foods Reviews
US Foods Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at US Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2019
InterviewThree rounds (HR, Team member admin and Hiring manager). The interview takes about an hour. They asked interview questions friendly. The last one with hiring manager is in person. The first two were over the phone.Interview
Why do you want to work here?1 Answers
See All 393 interviews
US Foods Awards & Accolades
- America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity, Newsweek Magazine, 2023
- Most Trustworthy Companies in America, Newsweek, 2023
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2022
- Best Companies for Women List, Fairygodboss, 2022
- Top 50 Best Employers, American Opportunity Index, 2022
Popular Careers with US Foods Job Seekers
US Foods FAQ
All answers shown come directly from US Foods Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great pay, plenty of overtime and benefits...
May 14, 2023
People Also Ask about US Foods
Employees rate US Foods 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 2,688 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at US Foods to a friend. This is based on 2,688 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at US Foods as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at US Foods.
57% of employees think that US Foods has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.