- Aliso Viejo, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 49 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Information Technology Support Services
Introducing: UST AlphaAI. We use the latest advancements in AI to help our clients accelerate, scale and transform. UST AlphaAI brings together our comprehensive suite of AI services, solutions and platforms with UST experts to build a path to an AI-powered future. Click the link for more details.
UST’s week of exploring the future of generative AI at D3 2023 took place at our campus in Trivandrum earlier this month! Here’s a few insights shared at our annual technology conference. 💡 1️⃣ We can use AI to predict, forecast and classify while we use gen AI to generate and create, but not to search. 2️⃣ Enterprise AI will mix traditional AI with generative solutions. 3️⃣ Gen AI is not human intelligence. It’s an advanced form of pattern recognition. Interested in more? Follow the link for more moments from the event!
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about UST? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UST employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- A rich culture of growing your career through training and learning opportunities project with clients that give you real experiences. - Global scale, the company operates at a global scale and has various areas and fields. - Great benefits such as retirement plans, a lot of insurance options, 401K, employer % match towards retirement. - Travel and relocation reimbursement. - Great pay. - Always trying to be ahead of the curve in new technologies and practices.
No Downsides to share. everything is very goodGive more guidance to associates on bench on what to do or what to be aware of, as sometimes associates can feel very lost.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in PalāiAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UST (Palāi) in Sep 2023
InterviewFirst round is an aptitude round which tests basic coding, debugging and reasoning. Second round is an English listening, speaking and writing round which was conducted online . Third round was in person technical + HR round. Technical questions were relative to my resume and the HR questions are to test if you have the three core values of UST, i.e. Integrity, Humility and Humanity.Interview
HR questions are like they put you in certain situations and check how we face it or react to it.Answer Question
See All 1,702 interviews
UST Awards & Accolades
- Top Employer 2023 - USA, Top Employer's Institute, 2023
- Blue Seal Certification 2023 - North America, Top Employer's Institute, 2023
- Great Place to Work - USA, The Great Place to Work Institute, 2023
- BEST Award for Excellence in Talent Development, Association for Talent Development, 2023
- Gold Medal - Best Advance in Leadership Development for Women, Brandon Hall HCM Excellence Awards, 2023
Popular Careers with UST Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from UST Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about UST
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at UST to a friend. This is based on 7,592 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
77% of job seekers rate their interview experience at UST as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at UST.
78% of employees think that UST has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.