- San Francisco, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 16 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (UBER)
- Founded in 2009
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewApplied for Uber Star. Heard back 4 months later with 2 rounds of technical rounds. It was pretty fast after I got the first round scheduled. Heard back 2 days letter for second round. After second round, got call next day about offerInterview
Something to do with matrices and string manipulation. (Def leetcode medium)Answer Question
See All 5,216 interviews
Uber Awards & Accolades
- Best Places to Work 2023, Builtin, 2023
- Best Benefits & Perks, Comparably, 2023
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2022
- Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability:IN and the American Association of People with Disabilities, 2022
- Military Friendly Employer, Military Friendly, 2022
Popular Careers with Uber Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Uber Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Uber
Employees rate Uber 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 14,716 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 73% of employees would recommend working at Uber to a friend. This is based on 14,716 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Uber as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Uber.
60% of employees think that Uber has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.