- Pleasant Prairie, WI
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 19 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1980
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
What people are saying about Uline
Got a burning question about Uline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Portland, ORNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewEasy going, light overview of position. I passed all pre-interview tests, which was how you make it to interview stage. Interview went well and was positive. Vague ending to interview.Interview
Do I live within the defined territory of the position?Answer Question
See All 1,421 interviews
Uline Awards & Accolades
- Lehigh Valley Top Workplaces, The Morning Call, Lehigh Valley, 2019
- Lehigh Valley Top Workplaces, The Morning Call, Lehigh Valley, 2018
- Business of the Year, Kenosha Area Business Alliance, 2016
- Forbes 2016 America's Best Employers, Forbes, 2016
- America's Best Employers, Forbes, 2015
Popular Careers with Uline Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Uline Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Uline
Employees rate Uline 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 1,224 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 64% of employees would recommend working at Uline to a friend. This is based on 1,224 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
31% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Uline as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Uline.
75% of employees think that Uline has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.