- San Francisco, CA
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2016
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
Looking to buy a non-Apple tablet for my adult son on Cyber Monday. It will be for casual use, mostly for streaming movies, but would also like to use Microsoft 365. Any suggestions? If he wants to use it for gaming, how would that change your recommendation?
Got a burning question about Uncountable? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uncountable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- The company is very fast-paced and dynamic, which keeps things exciting and challenging. - There are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement within the company, especially if you are willing to take on new challenges and learn quickly. - The company culture is very supportive and collaborative, with a lot of emphasis on teamwork and open communication. - The technology stack is cutting-edge and the team is always experimenting with new tools and frameworks to stay ahead of the curve.
- The workload can be intense at times, and there is pressure to deliver high-quality work efficiently. - The fast-paced environment can be difficult to navigate for some employees, especially if they prefer a more laid-back or predictable work environment.
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe CEO, Jason Hirshman, did a phone call interview with me. The interview began with an overview of the company's goals, but he did not really ask questions after that. It came to a point where I had to ask if I should elaborate on myself and my experiences. 90% of the interview was just me asking questions about the company. The company seems promising but the interview process needs a little more care and organization.Interview
Do you have any questionsAnswer Question
See All 18 interviews
Uncountable Awards & Accolades
All answers shown come directly from Uncountable Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Uncountable
Employees rate Uncountable 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 18 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 92% of employees would recommend working at Uncountable to a friend. This is based on 18 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
44% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Uncountable as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Uncountable.
100% of employees think that Uncountable has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.