Mission: Our goal at United AMG Partners is to save our clients as much money as possible without sacrificing the richness of their benefits, educating employees how to use their benefits wisely, and also staying one step ahead of the curve with our cutting edge technology. We provide an ...
United AMG Partners is California’s Premier full service consulting firm servicing companies in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego County and the Bay Area. The United AMG consultants have more than 35 years of combined experience in the Employee Benefits Industry. Unlike other brokers who only sell off-the-shelf plans, the United AMG consultants specialize in using out-of-the-box creative strategies that save business owners on average 16% - 24% on their health insurance premiums. We design plans that are tailored for each individual employer and their employees because no two companies are ever alike. We achieved this by using a revolutionary interactive meeting platform that saves both time and money. Combining our extensive knowledge, experience and new technology in the industry with our resources and services, we are able to give all of our clients a competitive edge when it comes to working with Employee Benefits.
Consultants earn commission income in an industry that is not affected by the economy.
We provide an exclusive mentorship program for new agents. All of our Consultants get to work with top executives on a daily basis.
Our Consultanting team is highly motivated and ambitious. This unique approach allows them to grow in their professional and personal lives.
Our Consultants enjoy lunches at the world famous Italian Restaurant, Il Forniao, and they work out and relax at the exclusive Ultra-Sport fitness center.
I have been working at United AMG Partners full-time (More than 3 years)
- no compensation caps... you can earn as much money as you want... just have to put in the time and effort.
- control your own work hours, work flow, and management.
- excellent mentoring program. The Firm will teach the everything you need to know to excel in the business.
- support if offered throughout every step of the process from sales to management.
- daily training in sales, personal and business development. not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- great atmosphere. everyone in the office is friendly and approachable. We have developed a culture that lifts people up, not bring them down.
- High energy, music and laughter rings through the halls everyday.
- work hard, play hard.
- the senior partners are invested in the growth of everyone personal and business goals and work to improve the business everyday.
- we are independent contractors (1099) employees, so with that being said there are no employee benefits.
- It is tough to get started in the business since you have to build up a book of business, but if you can see the bigger picture and persevere it completely worth it.
Advice to Management
- more company events would be nice!
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA).
There was a group of 5 in the interview. One of the senior partners were giving us overview of their company and the overall market they operate at. They also provided information about different salary possibilities that you can earn. Overall seemed like a good company for people willing to put in the work of pushing health insurance to businesses.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –