I have been working at University of Dayton full-time (More than a year)
1. Tuition remission is by far the best benefit of working at UD.
2. Down to earth and smart coworkers.
3. One of the few employers that offer entry-level software engineering jobs in Dayton. I had the opportunity to learn software engineering best practices and techniques from skilled Senior Devs.
4. Consultation work is a great way to gain experience working with many different languages, people, and technologies.
5. Software Systems Group is laid back and there is low pressure.
6. Possible to work remotely
7. 15 paid holidays. Vacation and sick leave time is generous.
8. Family-like atmosphere
9. Great place to network and meet other people.
1. Compensation is lower than comparable jobs in Dayton, Cincinnati and/or Columbus.
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Dayton (Dayton, OH) in January 2016.
IT is very easy ,professor ask me some algrithm and l told him everything,mOST OF THEM IS ABOUTc++ and alghtrim ,the professor is so nice to talk with .finally he smile and ask me to work with him