Mission: Be Brilliant
We want you to be brilliant. Everything we do at UEA from investing in our campus, to undertaking ground-breaking research, is done with the intent of giving our students everything they need to thrive.
I worked at University of East Anglia full-time
- Mostly nice people, friendly
- Great to work with students
- Nice working environment / offices / equipment
- Very flexible employer, compromising on time off
- Good opportunities for sponsored CPD / courses etc...
- Bureaucratic environment
- Values process over getting things done
- Doesn't encourage or recognize innovation
- Almost no career progression opportunities due to rigidity of pay / hierarchical structures
Advice to Management
- Give employees the freedom to innovate / try things / take risks
- Align values / processes more closely with your customers
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of East Anglia in November 2017.
Completed written application which had to meet all specific requirements for the role. After 1-2 weeks of submitting the application, I got an email inviting me to an interview. Written and excel test (20 minutes), before interview with 3 managers/ current workers
Fantastic news! UEA rises two places to 12th position in the prestigious Complete University Guide league table, its highest-ever national ranking: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ9om