Mission: Be Brilliant
We want you to be brilliant. Everything we do at UEA from investing in our campus, to undertaking ground-breaking research, is done with the intent of giving our students everything they need to thrive.
I worked at University of East Anglia full-time
- Mostly nice people, friendly
- Great to work with students
- Nice working environment / offices / equipment
- Very flexible employer, compromising on time off
- Good opportunities for sponsored CPD / courses etc...
- Bureaucratic environment
- Values process over getting things done
- Doesn't encourage or recognize innovation
- Almost no career progression opportunities due to rigidity of pay / hierarchical structures
Advice to Management
- Give employees the freedom to innovate / try things / take risks
- Align values / processes more closely with your customers
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of East Anglia (Norwich, England (UK)) in November 2015.
Not very good the panel didn't seem interested.l do feel that it wasn't very stimulating and from a panel of 3 only one person did all the taking.l didn't find the way that the interview went very relaxed.
Fantastic news! UEA rises two places to 12th position in the prestigious Complete University Guide league table, its highest-ever national ranking: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ9om