Mission: Our mission is to empower businesses and societies to be more transparent, more productive, and build deeper relationships through the power of video.
I have been working at Ustream full-time (More than a year)
- people in the office are really great
- our processes and the leads are getting much better
- the new products are easier to sale
- great support from the HU engineering team
- office is not ideal for people using bart
- achieving our quotas can be sometimes challenging
- turnover in the sales team
Advice to Management
- more focus on making the goals clear for everybody
- improve the communication between sales and marketing
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ustream (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.
Although the interview process was very smooth, it took abnormally very long for them to get their paperwork finished. It took two months to finally start working. It was somewhat unorganized as well.
Check out Ustream's latest news, blogs and information here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIWH0