Mission: Provide high performance technology solutions to solve our customer’s real business problems by becoming a true partner that will enable both us and our customers be successful. V2Soft believes in the values a diverse workforce brings to V2Soft and our customers and is ...
I worked at V2soft full-time (Less than a year)
1. You can learn lots of things from v2soft
2. you can explore your-self with a diff diff tool
3. Employees are good and helpful.
1. No hike
2. Management level is very poor
3. HR is communication is very bad
4. Management are demotivate employee
5. No free hand , poor administrative
6. Without any reason they fire employee
Advice to Management
1.Need to explore more and more new technology.
2. Maintain good relationship with employee
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Pontiac, MI).
They found my resume on Monster.com, called me and set up phone interview very technical about Java basics, after one day set up face to face interview. Filled out some papers, took aptitude test, the person who I was supposed to have interviewing me was busy so I had small interview with another person all Java questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –