good place to gain experience,expecially for the beginner in IC design area. Good chances of trainning, and promotion etc. Nice place to work for.
1. salary was not high enough for senior engineer
2. techonogy is a little bit old
3. working resource (computer, software etc) limited
Advice to Management
1. focus on technology or business and talk less on the religion etc.
2. to be more fair on the performance evaluation
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIA Technologies in March 2010.
The first round was taken by a manager and a senior engineer. The asked me some technical questions. The second round was taken by the director. He asked me some questions rather than technical, but related to personalities. Finally it went to the hr part and discussed about the offer. The whole process was positive.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –