- Lexington, KY
- 10000+ Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Public (VVV)
- Founded in 1866
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Automotive Parts & Accessories Stores
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KYAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThere was an Initial recruitment interview. Followed by two rounds of in person interviews. After that they was an offer or update pretty quickly. They like to have background screens complete before an official offer is made.Interview
They asked questions about how you handle specific situations looking for knowledge and personality/culture fit.Answer Question
See All 141 interviews
Valvoline Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Winner of the North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards, Talent Board, 2021
- 2020 Winner of the North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards, Talent Board, 2020
- 2019 Winner of the North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards, Talent Board, 2019
Popular Careers with Valvoline Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Valvoline Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...My job does not have any stress at the end of the day which is a huge plus for me, pay, and benefits are very nice extremely for my area of WV....
June 8, 2023
People Also Ask about Valvoline
Employees rate Valvoline 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 840 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 70% of employees would recommend working at Valvoline to a friend. This is based on 840 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Valvoline as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Valvoline.
63% of employees think that Valvoline has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.