I have been working at Vanderlande Industries full-time (More than 3 years)
- Business is booming therefore good job security
- Really smart coworkers
- Opportunity to work with multi-billion dollar customers
- Managers are very friendly and easy to talk to
- Hard work is rewarded. If you show potential and consistent results, you will definitely grow quickly
- Excellent benifits
I see a lot of negative reviews about this company on here and honestly I have no idea why. Usually people who leave bad reviews were the ones that didn't perform well and were let go...so there were a little hurt ;) (as is the case with most people that are fired). I would say one of the cons would be that the management in a little risk averse and play it safe. which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending how you looks at it.
Advice to Management
- Most of the things you do are good. Keep it up!
- Maybe try to take a little more risk with some projects. You may be surprised what the employees can achieve.
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vanderlande Industries (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.
It was fairly quick. About 10 questions were asked. I had to be interviewed over the phone and the next step was to go in for a face to face interview then I got to meet the department manager
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –