I have been working at Vantage Labs full-time (More than a year)
Friendly working environment, great work/life balance
Limited training opportunities, the benefit is good in that area but is average in the similar industry.
Advice to Management
Provide more job related training or supply allowance for ebooks/books, etc.
I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Labs (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.
The process stalled at one-month. Apparently, the President couldn't get her act together to schedule the next step in the process. Waited over 1 month and here are the steps that transpired:
1. Completed online assessment.
2. Completed online application.
3. Attended the first webinar provided by Matt
4. Spoke with Phil.
5. Spoke with Rob.
6. Attended the second webinar provided by Matt.
7. Spoke with Pam approximately 2 weeks ago.
8. Followed up by providing you with Sales History information and list of current Illinois contacts. OVER 1 MONTH PROCESS AND THEN NO ANSWER! RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!