Mission: Better Technology, Better World: We strive to create a better world by remaining committed to our founding principles of excellence, integrity, and service. Spend up to 10% of your work time each week on community service projects (paid!) with your colleagues. Attend or host ...
I worked at Vecna Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great opportunities if you are willing to put in the time and effort
- Ability to make a difference in the health care industry (robotics & software)
- Smart and friendly co-workers
- Conveniently located on the Red Line
- Company has experienced some growing pains
- Have to deal with some bureaucracy as their biggest client is the government
I applied online. I interviewed at Vecna Technologies (Boston, MA) in June 2017.
The interview process starts with a java test which contains 3 java questions that needs to be corrected followed by a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. Questions were pretty simple and majorly based on resume.I was called for an onsite interview where I met the team and the director.I would say it was a smooth, easy going process.Got an offer the next day. :)
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –