Mission: Better Technology, Better World: We strive to create a better world by remaining committed to our founding principles of excellence, integrity, and service. Spend up to 10% of your work time each week on community service projects (paid!) with your colleagues. Attend or host ...
I worked at Vecna Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great opportunities if you are willing to put in the time and effort
- Ability to make a difference in the health care industry (robotics & software)
- Smart and friendly co-workers
- Conveniently located on the Red Line
- Company has experienced some growing pains
- Have to deal with some bureaucracy as their biggest client is the government
I applied online. I interviewed at Vecna Technologies in June 2017.
Had 2 phone screens within a week. Both were extremely easy. In addition they had me do 3 trivial programming tasks. I explained to them that I had another offer coming and if they were serious about me they should move fast. I heard nothing for 2 weeks. I called and emailed but did not get a response. Fast forward another 2 weeks and they wanted "congratulate" me for making it into the next round of interviews... of course I had already taken the other offer.
Moral of the story: their HR people are incompetent
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –