I worked at Venables Bell & Partners full-time (More than a year)
- Amazing creative
- Room to grow if you are willing to work for it
- Nurturing environment/culture
- Some departments have extremely strong, competent leadership
- Lots of restructuring lately
- Constantly understaffed
- Too forgiving of poor performers
- Female creatives and brand managers have to fight for recognition
Advice to Management
- Get rid of poor performers
- Be more transparent about re-orgs
- Work on diversity!
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Venables Bell & Partners (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.
Process at first was smooth, recruiter reached out and set-up a conversation with AD. After that conversation, it took a few days for them to get back with next steps. We scheduled and in-person interview - 3 people, 1.5-2 hours. It didn't seem like they wanted to be there - so perhaps they had already interviewed candidates that they loved. They took a very long time to get back to me, after thank-you's it was over a week and a half before they let me know they moved forward with other candidates. Seemed a bit cold. As though they didn't respect my time.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –