I worked at VersaSuite full-time (More than 3 years)
* The awesome people (non-management) that work there.
* Many opportunities to learn different aspects of the job.
* Opportunity to learn the position and move onto something with better pay.
* Lack of foresight with management decisions
* CEO consistently thinks he's smarter than its customers, employees and competition.
* Hard work is almost always ignored and never rewarded.
Advice to Management
Stop making knee-jerk decisions. Take a moment to really assess the situation and then do what is best for your customers, your employees, and the company. It's possible.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VersaSuite (Austin, TX).
Was a quick interview, no technical interview just some personal questions. He really just tries to see if he likes you or not. Very easy interview. You will most likely get this job if you apply. Don't worry about the interview at all.