- Everyone in the team is very friendly, smart and hard-working. It's enjoyable to work hard with them.
- Great upper management. They give great advice and are always open for new ideas and discussion. CEO is very nice and has great vision for the company.
- Very systematic and organized company culture.
- Good weekly catered lunch and lots of fun activities.
- It can get very busy during the holiday and work/life balance can be challenging.
Advice to Management
I admire the company core values and hope we continued to bear that in mind to keep the business growing.
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vertive.
They hiring process is pretty rigorous. Interviews with every top level employee you'd ever report to, VPs and the CEO. Your final interview - before you even get an offer - will include meeting with the CFO or HR manager to discuss benefits and salary. If you get to that point, chances are you can expect an offer.
No negotiation. Ask for the higher side of what you want, because they'll lowball you. And if you come back and try to negotiate, they may not accept your offer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –