I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 5 years)
- All the employees are very friendly. Everyone is willing to help out and work as a team to get tasks accomplished. I feel that everyone cares about my success and is willing to do anything to help me reach my goals
- They stay true to their mission and values. I experience first hand the care that clients receive and hear their testimonies on what life was like for them before receiving services from ViaQuest. Everyone, regardless of position, has the client's best interest in mind
-Transparency- CEO and top management is not afraid to answer hard questions. They hold question/ answer sessions with employees and no questions are off limits. They are very honest on what is going on in the company and communicate what the goals are.
- They care about professional development. They hold several paid trainings throughout the year that are optional for employees to attend to enhance and build their skill set.
-They promote internally. They love seeing employees rise to the top and management equips employees with the skill set to get them to the next level. The employees genuinely care about others and will help each other reach goals. Growth opportunities are frequently provided.
- I feel that I am heard when I bring ideas to the table. I love being creative and when I make suggestions, I can trust that they will take my ideas into consideration. I have seen some of my ideas implemented successfully.
-They live by their culture and carry out the company's mission and vision everyday. There are several culture building events throughout the year to unite employees and focus on culture. During this time, there is team building, goal setting, continuing education, professional development and networking opportunities.
- Management cares about employees well being and work/ life balance. They support employees and help them out. They provide employees with tips on how to manage the workload, and the department is always willing to step in and assist when help is needed. When my coworkers see I am overwhelmed they immediately offer assistance and it feels so good to be a part of an environment like this.
- I trust that my supervisor and all top management have my best interest in mind. I feel comfortable addressing issues/ struggles/ and successes to them and they have my back.
- CEO is active in the company and lives out the culture of the company in all that he does. He reaches out to employees during the culture building events and takes the time to know each person. He also takes departments to lunch to build better relationships with the staff. He is true to his word and always does what he says he will do. He is transparent with his intentions and communicates changes to employees. He allows employees to have a voice in decisions. I have never seen a leader so passionate and appreciate for the work being done at ViaQuest. He takes every opportunity to tell the employees how valuable we are. I have never seen this at my past companies.
There really are no cons that come to mind. Every job at every company can be difficult sometimes, but I have never experienced the support and desire to help others at any other company that I have worked for other than ViaQuest. The company is always there to lead me to success. I have read the reviews that some of the other people wrote, and have never experienced anything that they said in my 6 years. The company does carry out the culture in all that they do. I encourage everyone to talk to someone who works at ViaQuest, and the employee can provide you with honest feedback on what it is like to work here. I feel confident that they would agree when I say this is the best company to work for.
I applied online. I interviewed at ViaQuest.
The process began with applying online. I was contacted by phone to set up a phone screening interview within a week or so after applying. The phone screening interview was fairly basic and consisted of about 7-8 questions. The next step is an in person interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –