I have been working at Villa full-time
• Small and quick-moving web team
• Super creative and friendly co-workers
• Casual and relaxed atmosphere, yet everyone is hard-working
• Everyone TRULY CARES about their job and the company
• Not a lot of attention to sustainable practices here… so many plastic water bottles, disposable coffee cups, plastic utensils, etc… but that is only a personal woe
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Villa (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.
I had an initial interview with the department's director at a recruiting agency. It was quick but to-the-point, but I still learned a lot about the company, the department, and the position.
From there, I had a follow-up interview in the office where I met more of the team. The questions were generally bigger picture, which I appreciated. It was great to get to meet the team at this point.
Somewhere in the process, I had a take-home exercise which would help demonstrate my skills as a designer and developer. It was challenging but fun.
Overall, the process had a quick turnaround, but the speed might've been aided by the recruiter.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –