- Berlin, Germany
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Taxi & Car Services
- Anonymous Employee in GermanyAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vimcar (Germany)
Interview1. Recruiter Screening: I started with a screening call with a recruiter where we discussed my background and how well I fit the role.
2. Hiring Manager Interview: Next, I had an interview with the hiring manager. We focused on my past experiences and how they aligned with the job's requirements.
3. Technical Live Coding Challenge: Then, I participated in a live coding challenge to demonstrate my technical skills and problem-solving abilities.
4. Architectural Interview: Finally, I engaged in an architectural interview, where I discussed system design and architecture, and shared my approach to building scalable solutions.
The entire process was impressively quick, taking just slightly over a week.Interview
How to create a function to check palindrome strings?Answer Question
See All 27 interviews
Easing the lives of Fleet Managers in the Dach Region and in the UK is a matter of the heart for Vimcar. In this context, our fantastic Product Team again underlined their expertise with the newly developed Dashboard feature, that will be an absolute gamechanger for our customers. Read the newest ?Meet our Fleet? post to find out more.
It's not just on the job that we care about mileage. In Vimcar's #afterworkride group, we meet up weekly to explore the bike paths around Berlin, keep us fit and connect with bike enthusiasts across the company. Sometimes we even go on small adventures, like in this picture from our recent bike trip from Berlin to Poznan. ?
Vimcar Awards & Accolades
- Kununu Top Company, Kununu, 2018
Popular Careers with Vimcar Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Vimcar Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Vimcar
Employees rate Vimcar 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 25 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 97% of employees would recommend working at Vimcar to a friend. This is based on 25 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Vimcar as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Vimcar.
90% of employees think that Vimcar has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.