I have been working at Visual Meta full-time (More than 3 years)
- Good team atmosphere
- Nice on boarding, not only within the department, but as well presentations from the other departments
- Good place to learn about all topics in e-commerce
- Flat structure
- If you have some patience there are good career growing opportunities, as well to get your first management position
- You get space to take initiative and work on your own projects next to your daily job tasks, if projects are approved by the management.
- Internal workshops could be organized more often
- Provide more budget/time for external workshops/conferences/meetings
Advice to Management
- More clear explanation of long term strategy to all the layers of the company
I applied online. I interviewed at Visual Meta in July 2017.
First, there was a phone interview, after a Skype interview with a team manager and HR manager and at the end also a Skype interview with a team member.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –