I have been working at W3Global full-time (Less than a year)
Been 4 months serving W3Global, and honestly I am overwhelmed. Few highlights.
1. Understanding employees pain.
2. Giving an opportunity to learn and deliver.
3. Equipped full of helpful resources.
4. Training and development is the key here.
5. I love the motivation and appreciation for a positive drive here.
6. Management sets a positive example for us.
7. Setting up right expectations.
8. I would recommend anyone for betterment.
Will post once I come across any.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at W3Global (Fremont, CA) in November 2011.
1 interview, good experience, very good direct client Genentech with long term projects
Need to negotiate to get good money.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –