- Houston, TX
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (WM)
- Founded in 1971
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Building & Personnel Services
What people are saying about WM
Private Equity and the Buy Side
Alvarez & Marsal
I’m doing a lot of CDD work in the waste management space. Even though I’m not considering an exit in the next one or two years, I’m curious to know what exit opps in this space look like. Do PE firms that invest in waste management hire CDD folks?
Got a burning question about WM? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WM employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at WM (United States)
Interviewpersonal interview through webcam asked generic questions. Why would you be a good candidate, what experience do you have, examples of difficult situations with customers or co-workers, etc. Interviewer was great and we had a good laugh during interview. Got the job.Interview
Why would you be a good candidate, what experience do you have, examples of difficult situations with customers or co-workers1 Answers
See All 607 interviews
WM Awards & Accolades
- Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Company, Fortune Magazine, 2022
- World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere, 2021
- Forbes The World's Top Female Friendly Companies, Forbes, 2021
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers, GI Jobs, 2021
- Commitment to LGBTQ workplace equality, Corporate Equality Index (CEI), 2020
Popular Careers with WM Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from WM Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about WM
Employees rate WM 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 3,323 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 60% of employees would recommend working at WM to a friend. This is based on 3,323 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
56% of job seekers rate their interview experience at WM as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at WM.
62% of employees think that WM has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.