I have been working at Walong Marketing full-time (More than a year)
- Company is very stable and continue growing
- Most people are very nice, polite and helpful.
- Sometimes you can get free samples
- Work loading is reasonable. Work and life balances
- Company follows the law and most common benefits included
- Pay is ok, but isn't very good. It seems that salary's increasing space isn't that big.
- Vacation days are not many.
- Personal Job growing space is limited
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walong Marketing (Buena Park, CA).
I saw the job opening on newspaper, and someone e-mail me if i'd like to come for interview.
I confirmed it, and them came to office for interview. The department manager interview me, and asked me my education background and past working experiences.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –