I have been working at Walsh Integrated full-time (Less than a year)
I've been working at Walsh and have been loving every single moment of it.
Very interesting technology, with a work hard/play hard culture.
- What makes Walsh standout from the rest are the PEOPLE who work here. I am very impressed with the friendly environment and how well each and every employees are treated here.
- Flexible work environment.
- Compensation is competitive and the company is on a fantastic trajectory.
- Open door policy : employees at all levels are open and receptive to meetings/feedback
- Mission driven employees !
I have found nothing so far !
Advice to Management
Ensure to keep up the team spirit and the momentum.
Motivation is the key ! Keep inspiring us and keep doing what you are doing.
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walsh Integrated.
15 minutes phone call by HR department followed by discussion over the phone with HR and Director of Technology. Then interview where leaders of each business unit that would work closely with me, took turns asking questions related to the day to day work and previous professional experience
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –