Mission: Our passion for service and investment excellence drives us to deliver experiences that exceed expectations.
I have been working at Waterton full-time (Less than a year)
- Treated with respect from very first phone interview
- Keeps you informed throughout entire interview process
- Human Resource Department filled with genuinely friendly and caring people
- PTO almost double of competition (know from past experience)
- Encourage employees to share their innovative and creative ideas on another company website used only for this purpose
- Training classes offered each week with a LIVE trainer, providing on the spot answers to any questions/concerns
- Personal Mentor provided to new team members, helping on-boarding process
- Full benefits including top notch health insurance plan, 401K, and much more
- Employees are treated as people, not numbers
I do not have anything negative to say.
Advice to Management
I'd rather provide a "Response to Management" which is THANK YOU!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waterton (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.
1) Property level reached out for a brief phone interview.
2) Filled out an online PI survey
3) Face to face interview with HR and GM
4) Face to face interview with Dept heads
5) Flew to Chicago to meet with Sr Management
The negotiation was quick and fair. I would recommend that you have a $ amount in mind before starting the process as well as a 'walk away' $. This will help ease the pressure on yourself and second guessing.
Waterton proudly joined The National Network to End Domestic Violence by wearing purple to express our solidarity with survivors and their families. Waterton recognizes Domestic Violence Awareness month. Many people don't know that October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month - even though 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime and an average of 3 women die every day at the hands of a current or former intimate partner.
Hear directly from our CEO, David Schwartz, about what Resitality means to us...
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –