Mission: Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
At WeWork, we’re united by a desire to create meaningful work and lead meaningful lives. Through employee and member events like Summer Camp and our annual Halloween Party, we work hard and play hard.
Join the team!
WeWork is more than just a place to work. It’s a community, a movement, a shift toward a new way of working and living. We hope you’ll join us.
I have been working at WeWork full-time
- You are empowered to make decisions and choose your own goals/tasks
- Every day you meet so many amazing entrepreneurs as well as continuously build these relationships
- Inspiring and fun meetings, all-hands & trips (Summer Camp & Summit)
- Great support system! Everyone truly cares for your well-being and become family
- Needs 401k matching
- Community Associates should get paid more
- Community Associates may be a little too empowered that we sometimes perform at a Community Lead level but don't get compensated for it
Advice to Management
We need to reformat the CA role and provide higher pay, especially if the building is understaffed and the CA is performing like a CL. Each building should have 1 CM, 3 CLs (per each track), and 1 CA
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA).
Video Conference intro, 3 In-Person interviews, Final round video conference. It took over a month for a recruiter to reach out about an interview after submitting my application. She then failed to follow through at the time she indicated every single round. I repeatedly had to reach out to the recruiter regarding status of the process and requesting more info like if there was going to be another round of interviews. I received an email at 8:30am on a Monday for an in person interview that day at 12:30pm without any other warning. None of the people I interviewed with had a sense of where I was in the interview process - for my final round interview, the employee was asking me basic questions thinking it was a first round interview when it was actually a 5th round. The whole process was a mess and it was clear that the hiring team was either overworked or under qualified (or both). The process was a huge turn off to the company because it is so clearly mis-managed. It took 5 weeks following my final round interview for the recruiter to finally notify me that they had opted to go with another candidate.